x Racetrack-News: Ben Spies injured again

Sonntag, 18. August 2013

Ben Spies injured again




After a good first day back at work, Ben Spies suffered a crash in today’s FP3 session and dislocated his left clavicle. The Texan will be forced to sit out the remainder of the Indianapolis GP race weekend.


Ben Spies – Ignite Pramac Racing Team
“It’s obviously really unfortunate. Just when I was back and starting to feel good, now we have another shoulder injury, but this time on the left. Right now I still need to go back to Dallas have some CT scans on my wrist to see if there’s anything broken there, but definitely on my shoulder we have a grade 3 separation. Regarding the crash, I was going out on the first lap when I made a mistake and spun the rear tyre and high-sided. I’m just sorry for the team and frustrated for the fans because I was looking forward to being out there. We were starting to feel good but now we’re back at square 1.”